Friday, November 5, 2010

Special Post #3

     I had fun this week off of school.  I did a lot of fun things like going out to lunch, hanging out with friends, and lounging around the house.  During the course of the week I also did homework.  I had things such as assignments, projects, and papers.  Frankly, I think that I had too much homework.  Luckily, that didn't ruin my week.
     On Wednesday,  I went out to lunch with a couple of friends to this restaurant called Gabrielle's.  The food was okay but the part I liked best was that it had a bunch off different games, such as pool and fuseball. I had a lot of fun that day.
     Today, I went to a Boy Scout meeting at a friends house to clean the dishes from a previous campout.  The cleaning part was boring but what we did afterwards was ten times better.  In his basement he had these really cool things such as a piano that played by itself and a fake slot machine.  The other boys and I had a blast.
     I had a fun weekend and I hope your weekend was just as good. 



The piano was similar to this.  Video courtesy of http://www.youtube.com/

4 comments:

  1. Dear Joseph,

    Your post was very interesting! The self-playing piano really caught my attention. I watched the video and it still puzzles me on how it works. Do you possibly have the answer to this?

    Keep on blogging,
    Rishika

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Joseph,
    It sounds like you did some fun and not so fun things over the break.I'm glad that homework didn't ruin your week off,it ruined mine. The piano realy sounds cool. Do you know how it plays music by itself?
    Great post!
    Yesenia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Joesph

    An outstanding post filled with a lot of details about your week. But I don't think this post matches your blog tittle. I would think you would write about bugs not your week off due to the fact that your blogs name is Bugging Out. Still I hope you keep blogging. Also do you have any tips to make your week off fun because mine was really boring?

    ReplyDelete
  4. It souds like you did have a blast! Was the piano your friend have really old? well, i went off to vication during the week. I went to Dominican REpublic. I had a blast to. I stayed in the pool and beach all day. We stayed in a resort so everything in the resort was free so we ate all day. i forgot about sunscreen so i have sunburn all over my back. But the sunvurn didnt ruin my whole vication. I had a Blast!

    ReplyDelete