Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Special Post #2

     This Halloween had to be one of the best one I've had so far.  This year I went trick-or-treating as a hobo.  It was the easiest costume to put together last-minute.  I scavenged the neighborhood door to door in search for the most delicious thing in  the world- candy.  As I was roaming around the neighborhood, with a couple of friends, I noticed that I wasn't the only one to dress up as a hobo.  I think that had a toll on my candy intake because every time I went to a house.  I think I got less candy than the other kids I went with.
     I was mostly happy with my half-pillowcase of candy except for the fact that most of my candy had nuts in them.  Most people like candy with nuts, such as Reese's and Butterfinger, but I don't.  The reason is because I am allergic to nuts.  Luckily, the people I was trick-or-treating were nice enough to trade with me for candies I can eat, such as Whoppers and Kit-Kats.  Now, I am probably going to have a "sugar rush" lasting until the end of the month.  I hope next year I get more candy than I got this year.

  



I hope your Halloween was better than Charlie Brown's !

Video courtesy of www.youtube.com

2 comments:

  1. Dear Joeseph,
    Your Halloween must have been as fun as mine. Your are lucky to have good friends that will trade candy with you. Keep up the good work!
    From,
    Simran

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joseph,
    Great post! We thought you wouldnt be into pool or fuseball. We had fun on our week off too. We stayed home all day.
    From,
    Sara and Emily

    ReplyDelete