Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Book Club Responce #1

Everyone has had a time where your life has changed unexpectedly.  For me, this was when my parents divorced.  Although the actual divorce was not an issue, because I was young, it is sometimes difficult to get to spend an equal amount of time with them.

I usually spend most of my time with my mother.  I only get to see my father every Monday, Wednesday, and every other weekend.  On those days, I only get to spend a couple of hours with him, with the exception of the weekends.  Sometimes that is not enough time with him.  It doesn't help that the amount of work that I get from school takes up the time I see him.  I know schoolwork is important, but I like spend as much time with him as possible. 

When I am with him, he is usually with my half-sister.  This is the only time that I get to see her so I like to have as much fun with her as possible.  I know that she enjoys my company as much as I enjoy hers, so it is sometimes hard not seeing her, especially when I don't see her for days.

Even though this can be difficult at times, I know that my parents love me and that they are doing their best to make sure that I see them equally.  This may be a difficulty, I have learned that everything will be okay.


No comments:

Post a Comment